بدأت شركات السبام (الرسائل الاقتحامية أو الرسائل المزعجة) بإستخدام طريقة جديدة للإزعاجل و هي ما يسمى Flash SMS أو Class 0 SMS.
فلاش اس ام اس هي "رسائل تختفي فور قرائتها و تظهر على شاشة الجوال بشكل مزعج كما أنها تنبه المرسل أن الرسالة تم استلامها" و يتم استخدامها للرسائل الطارءة و لكن يمكن استغلاها لخداع الناس.
قبل أيام بدأت بعض الشركات (و أنا مع تشهير هذه الشركات حتى يتم رفع الشكاوي المناسبة إلى هيئة الاتصالات – هاها ) بإرسال رسائل مزعجة! هذه اسماء بعضها:
و عدد من التغريدات التي تشتكي منها.
للأسف تجاوب هيئة الاتصالات و شركات الاتصالات ضعيف جداً.
My favorite travel mug is this Zojiroshi model, it keeps the drinks hot for a long time compared to everything else (it replaced my Contigo). Here’s a link with a review at The Sweet Home.
I noticed that it’s cheaper on eBay.
I have to quote this section of the article as it covers how to clean these stainless steel mugs and what to use:
Care and maintenance
If you’re drinking anything besides water, gunk will build up over time. If you don’t like gunk, you’ll need to clean your mug from time to time and the best way to do that is with a bottle brush and some baking soda and vinegar. After a couple hours of research, we found that the best bottle cleaning set out there is the $13 OXO Good Grips Bottle Cleaning set. It comes with a large bottle brush, a skinny straw brush, and a looped detail cleaning brush, all kept together by a handy ring so you won’t lose any of the parts. The set is dishwasher safe, and after 96 separate reviews it doesn’t have a single one-star review on Amazon, so it’s a pretty good bet for anyone looking to get gunk out of their hard-to-clean items. We bought a couple sets to confirm their quality and they are as good as we thought they would be.
The competition offers similar products for a similar price point—the OXO set is $12.99—but there are downfalls. A $9.99 set from Contigo generally serves the same purpose, but some users think the bristles are too soft and that the entire set is difficult to store, especially since they are not held together by anything. There is another bottle brush kit for just over $14 from Camelback, but it doesn’t come with a detail brush and users generally feel the quality isn’t as high as the brushes from OXO.
Photo Credit: flickr.
دفتر صغير جداً بحجم البطاقات. سعره ٣ دولار من هذا الموقع.
Extremely small notebook, credit card sized. Only $3 from this website.
أعلنت مايكروسوفت رسمياً أنه سيتم إفتتاح متجر لتطبيقات ويندوز فون رسمي في المملكة العربية السعودية و عدد من الدول الشهر القادم! وينكم يا قوقل أعطونا وجه!
In a post on the Windows Phone Dev Blog, Joe Belfiore announced that in March Microsoft will launch an official app marketplace for customers in 23 countries, including Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
The full 23 country list includes:
Bahrain, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Estonia, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, Venezuela and Vietnam.
Saudi Arabia and UAE were ignored by Google’s Android Marketplace for a very long time, forcing users to root to enable purchasing of apps.
While Arabic isn’t officially supported on Windows Phone 7 it can read Arabic just fine unlike Android 2.3 devices. Don’t ask about ICS as it exists on only 2 phones.
Microsoft will launch the market in March 2012 and I should note that Apple launched the Saudi Arabia iTunes App Store in July 2008.
[image credit: Nokia Lumia 610 at MWC 2012]
قوقل غيرت صورتها اليوم لعرض عدد من الصور بمناسبة يوم ميلاد الرحالة ابن بطوطة.
Google’s Middle East home-pages are celebrating the birthday of Muslim explorer Ibn Battuta with a set of images:
Don’t mind me, I’m just testing blogsy + sharing something I hope you find useful.
Finding new uses for the old is a creative and fun way to live a little greener.
Have you ever wondered what other ways coffee grounds could be used after making that much needed morning pot of coffee. For all you java junkies, here are some tips for using coffee grounds.
Used coffee grounds get rid of cellulite. Here is the recipe we found at DIY Maven. “Mix 1/4 cup warm, used coffee grounds and one tablespoon of olive oil. While standing over an old towel or newspaper, apply the mixture to your problem areas. Next, wrap the areas with shrink wrap and leave on for several minutes. Unwind the wrap, brush loose grounds off your skin and then shower with warm water. For best results, it is recommended to repeat this procedure twice a week.”
Now, on to other tips for using old coffee grounds.
1. Soften and add shine to hair. When washing your hair, rub coffee grounds through wet hair and rinse. For brown hair, coffee grounds add highlights.
2. Use coffee grounds as an exfoliant for skin. Pat on skin, massage over skin, rinse.
3. Add coffee grounds to your skin mask beauty routine.
4. Make homemade tattoos (temporary) with henna and coffee grounds.
5. Fertilize plants. Old coffee grounds are nutrient-rich for plants that thrive in an acidic soil.
6. Add used coffee grounds to the pots of indoor plants.
7. Work used coffee grounds into your garden soil before seed planting. After your plants start to emerge, work in coffee grounds near the plants. Used coffee grounds are said to repel snails and slugs as well as adding nutrients to the soil.
8. Increase your carrot and radish harvest by mixing seeds with dry coffee grounds before planting the seeds.
9. Use coffee grounds to repel ants.
10. Keep cats from using your garden as a kitty box by spreading used coffee grounds and orange peels throughout flower beds.
11. Deodorize a freezer. Place a bowl with used coffee grounds in the freezer to remove unwanted odors. Add a few drops of vanilla to coffee grounds.
12. Rub coffee grounds on hands to get rid of smells from chopping or cutting up pungent foods.
13. Make a used coffee grounds sachet. Fill old nylons or cheescloth with dry used coffee grounds. Hang in closets to absorb odors.
14. When you need an abrasive cleaner, coffee grounds can be used. Be careful of any surfaces that might stain.
15. Remove furniture scratches with wet coffee grounds.
16. Got a fireplace? Sprinkle wet coffee grounds over the ashes to keep from becoming engulfed in the plume of dust ashes create when you need to remove them.
17. Dye fabric, paper or Easter eggs. Simply add used coffee grounds to warm water and let sit a bit to create a dye.
18. After you give your dog a bath, rub coffee grounds through the coat of your pet. Coffee grounds are said to repel fleas.
19. Keep bait worms alive by mixing coffee grounds into the soil before you add worms.
20. Grow mushrooms on old coffee grounds.